CHL Courses > Ladies Only Foundational Pistol Weekend & Texas LTC Course
Range Time starts at 0800 on Saturday where you will refine weapon handling skills and focus on pistol marksmanship. The training will culminate with your Texas LTC Qualification Course. Lee Otten will conduct the LTC portion of the course. This combination offers the perfect scenario for a shooter who wants to earn their LTC and form the foundation for advanced weapon handling skills at the same time.
PCST will offer this weekend long foundational course, plus the Texas LTC Qualification for $300. The normal cost for this quality of training is much higher, so act now and save money while getting great pistol training from real special operations soldiers, and get your Texas LTC to boot.
Email phil@onewarrior to reserve your seat.
Class size is limited to 16 shooters.
- LTC Class
- Live Fire Range Operations
- Basic Safety
- Revolver and Pistol Orientation
- Weapon Cleaning and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Advanced Marksmanship Principles
- Prepping the Trigger
- Front Sight Follow-through
- Multiple Shot Engagements
- Malfunction Drills
- 400 rounds total
- Ball Cap or Hat with a brim (Should work with your hearing protection)
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs (electronic strongly recommended) and earplugs
- Seasonally appropriate clothing (remember - hot brass down a shirt makes for an interesting training scenario - please don't wear low cut shirts).
*Weapon training sets and ammunition can be provided for this course with prior coordination - Email email@example.com
Comment About This Class